Saturday, March 27, 2010

You won't believe who's watching....

I was checking out this websites' analytics this morning. It's basically a snapshot of who is visiting, where they are from, how they find us and how long they stay. I found it very interesting that people in the following countries have been here to see what we were doing:

- Brazil
- Philippines
- Canada
- France
- Russia
- United Kingdom
- Germany
- Malasia
- South Korea
- Bulgaria
- Georgia Province
- Poland
- Pakistan
- Singapore
- Puerto Rico
- Columbia
- Croatia
- United Arab Emerates
- Iraq
- Denmark
- Czech Republic
- Japan
- Argentina
- Vietnam
- Slovakia
- New Zealand
- Taiwan

It's hard for me to imagine who is looking at this from those countries. Is it our soldiers stationed across the world or is it the curious leadership of other countries?

For a little ole website that pays no one to promote it - well, I think this speaks for itself; Americans will work together to help our Veterans and most importantly - The world wants to know what Americans are doing to help their Veterans.

What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Chuck, I think it's great, I believe it is members of our military who are visiting this site, I think this is an admiralbe effort on your part. Our veterans have been shoved to the back for too long.

    ReplyDelete